Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - a few of my favourite things

 

 
Handmade invites instead of generic facebook event invites or text messages.  So pretty, fun to make and make people feel loved.
 
 
As a household of shift workers we can go can go for a week or more without seeing each other.  Sure we are aware of a warm body in the bed gently loudly snorning when we jump in the other side.  Communication is therefore a problem.  Here is one of the love notes I left Tomcat while on a week of night shifts. I simply adore finding notes, random text from my wonderful hubby.
 
 
Sunrise at the end of a long night shift.  This is a wonderful sight.
 
 
Showing Tomcat the North Antrim Coast of Northern Ireland (and this is winter!)

 
Bubbles!!!

I share parts of my day on instagram, come check me out.

 
 What are a few of your favourite things or places? 

No comments:

Post a Comment